I enjoy a variety of pursuits, including writing; teaching; discussing ideas over a good cigar and port; and soaking in as much outside air as I can.
my myers-briggs type indicator:
Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving
“INTPs contribute a logical, system-building approach to their work. They like being the architect of a plan, because of the scheming and thinking involved, far more than being the implementer of that plan. Implementation tends to be drudgery. They are content to sit back and think about what might work, given their view of the situation. INTPs may ignore standard operating procedures. The hours that they spend are not what is important to them, but rather the completion of their thought process”
– INTP – The Wizard (Lifexplore)
“likes solitude, not revealing, unemotional, rule breaker, avoidant, familiar with the darkside, skeptical, acts without consulting others”
– Jung Type Descriptions (INTP) (similarminds.com)
Enneagram Type Five
Basic Desire: To be capable and competent
Basic Fear: Being useless, helpless, or incapable
Fives are alert, insightful, and curious. They are able to concentrate and focus on developing complex ideas and skills. Independent, innovative, and inventive, they can also become preoccupied with their thoughts and imaginary constructs. They become detached, yet high-strung and intense. They typically have problems with eccentricity, nihilism, and isolation. At their Best: visionary pioneers, often ahead of their time, and able to see the world in an entirely new way.
- I am developing an idea for a book that examines how theology and psychology are both very personal, relevant, and complementary.
- Would love to teach Bible or theology in a formal setting of some kind.
- Would love to write a fiction book. Already have an idea that needs some TLC.
- Would love to live almost anywhere in the Pacific Northwest.